BE NOTIFIED FOR NEXT CLASSES
Did you ever dream of having and managing your own website?
Then this two days class if made for you! During this training, you will learn the main differences between WordPress and Squarespace and we will explain why we think Squarespace is the best CMS for beginners. We will help you to create your own website and give you the keys to manage it yourself. This training is suitable for early beginners and no web design or coding knowledge are necessary.
The purpose of this course is to create a website from scratch using Squarespace. After two days, you will be able to build, edit and manage your own website.
This 2 days training course in designed for people who want to build and manage their own website.
- Squarespace vs WordPress
- Creating your Squarespace account
- The structure of a website
- the differences between pages, indexes, links, folders, cover pages
- understanding the structure of a page
- The differences between main navigation, secondary navigation and not linked items
- Editing and/or adding content
- What is a block?
- The main content blocks
- Style editor: How to use it — Tips & tricks
- Changing the appearence of your website
- Analytics (Using Squarespace or add a Google Analytics tag manager)
- Creating your own website
850€ VAT incl.